Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
Well it is sure easier to find good recipes thanks to Pinterest. I found this recipe on there and wanted to try it since I love hot wings. This was so easy and my kids actually liked it too, although it was a bit spicy. I had them put ranch dressing and mozzarella cheese on theirs too to tame down the spicy. I ate it with crumbled blue cheese and ranch. I served it on top of Mexican style whole wheat sandwich rolls from Walmart and served it with cut up celery and carrots and ranch.
Ingredients:
3 lbs of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle of Franks hot sauce (I'm pretty sure mine was a 12 oz bottle, but you can use less if you want it less spicy)
1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
Directions:
Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip into crock pot. Cook on high for about 6 hrs or until chicken is easily torn with fork. Using two forks, shred all of chicken and mix well into sauce. Cook an additional hour to let chicken moisten with the sauce.

Ingredients:
3 lbs of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle of Franks hot sauce (I'm pretty sure mine was a 12 oz bottle, but you can use less if you want it less spicy)
1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip into crock pot. Cook on high for about 6 hrs or until chicken is easily torn with fork. Using two forks, shred all of chicken and mix well into sauce. Cook an additional hour to let chicken moisten with the sauce.


Comments
Post a Comment